The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) Australia uses social media to enhance access to our service and information. We hope you find what we share informative and helpful.
We welcome open, respectful and responsible discussion of issues relevant to financial services dispute resolution. To maintain a respectful environment for everyone in our social media community and compliance with Australian law, we set guidelines for your contributions. These guidelines are set out below.
If you have any suggestions or concerns, please contact us via our channels or [email protected].
Contributions must not:
- defame, libel or attack others
- include offensive or obscene language or images
- abuse, harass or threaten
- discriminate or foster discrimination based on gender, race, appearance, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability
- impersonate or falsely claim to represent other people or organisations
- be irrelevant to the topic of discussion
- promote or advertise commercial products or services
- promote personal or political interests
- infringe intellectual property rights
- breach the user agreement or policies of the social media platform
Contributions that do not comply with these guidelines may be removed and action taken to prevent the author's further participation in our community. In the most serious cases, we will report the issue to relevant authorities. FOS reserves the right to remove any contribution to our channels or block users at our discretion.