Investments and Advice Forum - Sydney
This forum aims to bring together those involved in the industry to collaboratively build effective IDR strategies and EDR outcomes.
This will be the first forum hosted by Dr June Smith who was appointed Lead Ombudsman of Investments and Advice in May 2015. The forum agenda, is a mix of relevant case discussions together with insights provided by FOS Australia Ombudsman in the Investments and Advice area.
You will learn about:
- Common and emerging issues in Investments and Advice disputes
- Case discussions on Inappropriate Advice and Loss Calculation
- Identifying the drivers of a dispute
- Identifying the issues in dispute
- Managing the client relationship during the advice and the dispute process
- Improving customer experience and engagement
Who should attend:
- FOS Australia members who have dealings with us in the Investments and Advice area
- Others interested in achieving a better understanding into how FOS Australia approaches disputes and dispute issues relating to advice and investments.
Time: 10am - 12.30pm (morning tea included)
Venue: Hilton - Sydney