How to Videos
Step-by-step video guides below help members access the secure online services (including self-service) that FOS offers. Click on the section that applies to you, then click play to begin the video.
To log into the Secure Services portal, FOS member contacts must first register for access. If you are not yet registered, follow the instructions and link below to do so.
Having difficulty logging in or trying to retrieve your password? A few troubleshooting tips:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of whichever browser you are using.
- Check you have typed in your correct member ID, username and password (no spaces before or after).
- If, when trying to retrieve your password, your correct member ID and username are not recognised, select Ctrl-F5 to clear your cache. Restart the browser and try again.
- Make sure your memorable question response matches exactly the memorable answer you provided when you set up your login.
- Try logging in / retrieving your password with a different browser or even a different device (including one that is not on your work network).
- Contact your IT support area for assistance.
Please note: These videos do not contain audio.
How to log into Secure Services
Get started: Log into Secure Services by clicking here or on the padlock next to the word "Members" in the main menu above.