Life Insurance Forum - Melbourne
The Forum aims to bring together those involved in the industry to collaboratively build effective IDR strategies and EDR outcomes.
This forum will be hosted by Dr June Smith who was appointed Lead Ombudsman of Investments and Advice in May 2015. The forum agenda, is a mix of relevant case discussions together with insights provided by FOS Australia Ombudsman in the Life Insurance area.
You will learn about:
- Common and emerging issues in Life Insurance disputes
- Case discussions on Denial of Claim and Non-Disclosure
- Identifying the drivers of a dispute
- Identifying the issues in dispute
- Improving customer experience and engagement
Who should attend:
- FOS Australia members who have dealings with us in the Life Insurance area
- Others interested in achieving a better understanding into how FOS Australia approaches disputes and dispute issues relating to Life Insurance.
Time: 2pm - 4.30pm (afternoon tea included)
Venue: Melbourne Conference and Training Centre